Sunday 7 November 2010

Sauvignon Rut...

Many years ago my husband and I (that sounds like something the Queen would say)..so many years ago Geoff and I stayed in a beautiful Chateaux in Nothern France where we were introduced to Sancerre..we LOVED it and found us drinking it whenever we could we stopped buying anything else, however you can't always get a young enough Sauvignon, older ones taste totally different not our cup of tea at all, although I'm sure I read somewhere that the older ones are how it should taste..

Anyway from there we started buying Sauvignon Blanc which is very easy to buy and lots of choice, the New Zealands ones are a firm favourite.. But I'm starting to feel that SB is all that I drink, you could even say stuck in a rut, afraid to try anything different in case I don't like it and its a waste of money...

So just where do you go from here, what white should I try ....

Time to stick a cork in it.

Bye S

No comments: