Friday 27 March 2015

Sabbatical

Sorry this is a short post (& lacking in photos) both of these wine clubs were lots of fun as always, we do enjoy our monthly get together.

However, I am finding it harder and harder to find the time to write the Blog.  As they say life is spinning and I am trying not to fall off, so I have decided to take a sabbatical from blogging.. as Arnie would say 'I'll be back' (although I am no fan of his films).

I read this and it about sums it up -


The term sabbatical actually is derived from the biblical Sabbath which serves an


ancient human need to build periods of rest and rejuvenation into a lifetime.


People traditionally take a sabbaticals to fulfil a goal, build a skill, or do research.

You don’t necessarily have to stay near your home to do these things,
you can easily travel the

world and accomplish your goals; the key is to get away, renew, refresh.

... So, I have some get-away time planned  with Geoff to renew and refresh.




So time to stick a cork in it for now.

Bye S x

No comments: